LV Restoration offers complete mold remediation services - from mold inspection and testing to mold removal and sanitizing, if your home or business has mold, we can safely and effectively remove it.
We identify and classify multiple public health hazards relating to biological toxins. Our experienced, professional technicians work to remove the identified risk factors (pathogenic bacteria, toxic molds, fungi) associated with negatively affecting human health.
We provide our clients with confidence and assurance that the client environment is safe when our work is completed. All data is kept confidential.
- Minimize the risk of costly litigation and damaging publicity.
- LVR covers all aspects of Indoor Air Quality related issues from advanced Testing to Bioremediation Services.
- All solutions used by LVR are 100% natural and environmentally safe.
- LVR offers I.A.Q. and mold remediation programs that do not interrupt work flow.
- LVR customizes an on-site biological risk assessment to meet your needs.
- All tests and data are confidential and are not made available beyond the client.
LV Restoration, Inc. can SAVE you time and money in the battle with Indoor Air Quality related issues associated with negatively affecting human health.
LV Restoration will identify facilities, work areas and homes that could have detectable levels of toxic molds and biological risks and create a prevention program, which includes semi-annual and annual biological sampling.
V Restoration will identify facilities, work areas & homes that have detectable levels of toxic molds and biological risks and remediate those areas with products that are 100% natural and environmentally safe. Our bio-remediation process is proven to be safer and more cost-effective than traditional mold remediation/abatement methods.
We identify and classify multiple public health hazards relating to biological toxins. Our experienced, professional bio-technicians work to remove the identified risk factors (pathogenic bacteria, toxic molds, fungi) associated with negatively affecting human health.
We provide our clients with confidence and assurance that the client's environment is safe when our work is completed. All data is kept confidential.
Mold Detection, Maintenance & Prevention
LV Restoration uses a four phase process for the detection, maintenance, and prevention of mold.
- Client calls LVR to evaluate a site and perform an on-site inspection.
- PSampling is conducted to determine the presence or absence of toxic molds, fungi, pathogenic bacteria, allergens or other potential Indoor Air Quality contaminants.
- Data from test cultures are analyzed and are reviewed with the client.
- Either a biological risk has been found in one or more areas, or the property is found to be within acceptable levels. If a risk is found, a treatment and maintenance plan is discussed with the client.
Mold Testing & Remediation
LV Restoration uses a five phase process for the testing and remediation of mold.
- SURVEY - Identify Areas of Concern
Trained experts initiate a series of detailed questions to the client from LVR's formulated questionnaire sheet. A physical assessment of the building's exterior and interior is then conducted. Identification of potential causative factors for poor indoor air quality / contaminants is documented.
- PRE-TESTING - Is it Toxic? How Widespread is the Contamination?
A comprehensive, certified test is performed utilizing LVR's own biological sampling protocol. This allows us to locate and identify the absence or presence of airborne contaminants such as toxic chemicals released from cleaning products and building materials, molds, fungi, allergens and pathogenic bacteria and more. Data from test cultures are analyzed for viability by an independent, certified laboratory. A complete report is compiled to include the laboratory findings, LVR's test results and a list of recommendations. If a risk is identified, a treatment plan is discussed with the client. If there are no risks present, a certificate is issued authenticating the clean bill of health for the property.
- REMEDIATION TREATMENT
Trained professionals apply our technology utilizing a proprietary atomization process. All work can be performed during off hours, evenings and weekends unless otherwise directed by our clients. Our technology is surface applied or injected behind walls and into air vents to treat hidden levels of toxic molds. We strictly adhere to The Environmental Protection Agency's Guidelines, The New York City Guidelines, the IICRC S520 (Standards & Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation) Guidelines and the State of Texas Mold Assessment & Remediation Rules. LVR can act as intermediary consultants, provide a customized remediation plan, or perform total remediation services.
- POST-TESTING - Is it Gone? How do I Know? 3rd Party Verification
Upon completion of a job, within 24-72 hours, our company re-tests the environment where the risks were identified and remediation was performed. All data analysis from the test cultures is only made available to the client on a confidential basis. All testing data is compared to ensure that the quality of work performed exceeds the required standards within the industry and to provide assurance that the property is safer.
- PREVENTION & MAINTENANCE - How Can I Stop it from Returning?
LVR offers prevention and maintenance plans tailored to meet our client's specific needs in order to help prevent future outbreaks of contamination.
We offer Mold Remediation in Las Vegas, NV and throughout Clark County
North Las Vegas NV, Boulder City NV, Henderson NV, Blue Diamond NV, Bunkerville NV, Enterprise NV, Paradise NV, Spring Valley NV, Summerlin South NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Whitney NV, Winchester NV, Arden NV, Sloan NV, Summerlin NV, Vegas Creek NV, and Surrounding Communities.